Sunday, July 12, 2009

it's bean some while...

erm wait a min ya.. i go refer back to my blog see where i stoped==
i forgot everything kakaka from march30 till now wait ya.. i see back my receipt to remain me haha
MAY 30 afternoon i at home do nothing wait for ppl to call me== until at night.. the girl name kerry== called her out for a dinner than she dint call me until at night than she call so treat her to eat nando's at gurney at 20.51.09 is the time not date haha erm eat and chat than back home than sleep than i forgot what i did in april haha

i know APRIL1 is april fool i lied a lot of ppl muahaha than on 07/04/2009 i watched FAST & FURIOUS 4 with who i forgot de haha old already forget fool== i think thats all for april== brain damage cant remember== erm i remember le.. i play games at home== play back meetoto but at last quit again... had a on9 gf but get betray than break than i forgot le muahaha en ya rememeber d kakaka... april is PC fair== erm.. i go there saw yin haha say hi than go walk around... buy a external hard dice 1TB just RM380 best=] haha can keep more things=] than my friend bought a external DVD because his laptop rosak than i try to help him but helped him half way only== because his internet cannot use i think is the dice he buy lor== cannot on9 sad asd

ok.. go on to may i try to remember what i do la.. erm i'm seeing the reciept that i keep so i can remember kakaka XP
MAY12 i when to queensbay dont know do what also haha forgot jor go there for 30mins than back== i think is i go there to see got what show to see wanted to buy ticket kua==
MAY15 when queensbay with 2 friends haha than buy water at jusco than when to watch movie 'POWER KIDS' its a thai movie but nice... very good... best haha ..
MAY20 my hp drop into toilet haha than take go repair cannot use hp sob..
MAY22 go queensbay again with friend that he say wanted to treat me beacuse help him to do his laptop but i did nothing== when to eat at Dragon-1 at 19.26 than back at 20.53...
MAY23 go prangin mall walk walk with the same ppl haha than he go buy dice i think i forgot jor== than i go SUNRICH UNITY SDN BHD a.k.a. suo suo le than he saw his friend than i also saw my friend back from KL for a few days haha than he chat with his friend i eat my spicy noodle and food == than back...
MAY24 go 1-stop with the same guy again kakaka he wanted to see his figure TOY than i just follow him haha because i'm board== than i when down and bought protective flim for shirley because she is going to go ipoh for study than i'll miss her a lot so i bought some things for her.. than i bought ice-cream for myself but the Mcdonalds ice-cream at 1-stop was suck because the fatty lady was like so lazy and chin cai do for me haiz...
MAY25 shirley need to leave penang and when for study i remember morning i fetch my maid after work than go queensbay buy 10 rotiboy for her because i know she like to eat that haha she told me b4 but i dont know real or not la== erm than i drive very fast back home than go find her than give her the bread and things on the way i was like very sad... wanted to cry sob than i was like thinking to hug her and cry but one i reach there i saw her than i cant cry because i'm a boy i will try my best not to cry in front of girl so i keep it.... than take a picture with her i was like ugly.. than say good bye than i when home i cry a bit in the car haha== swt swt until now i still miss her.. because she was my daughter haha chat with her a lots of things... haha i remember i had dinner with her ones at queensbay when i was broke haha treat her eat than i broke haha bye bye money =p ya i remember i forgot my things i was at queensbay than i go buy oil for sleep than lost 2 bottle sob== ok go on to
MAY30 i when gurney with friend by daishd-confect to suck my oil RM8.78 than back dont know do what liao== forgot==
MAY31 when go queensbay for a hair cut== OMG OMG OMG RM60 fly away from my hand i when to EXTREME haiz so exp==

go on to june ba==
JUNE 2 when queensbay alone fell so lonely haiz... actually want buy ticket to go with friend watch movie de but my friend leg cant walk than i go shihlin to buy XXL CRISPY CHICKEN nice haha than back home
JUNE3 at night when to coffee island i forgot i go with who haha
JUNE4 when across the river... when to SUNWAY CARNIVAL MALL haha with friends than back give ferry moeny RM7.70 fly money money money
JUNE5 it's bean a while i never skate haha i when skate with hook lai than meet some new friends than we play take hp number from girl kakaka... at last everyone take one girl go back than i'm still alone haiz...
JUNE6 when to watch TERMINATOR SALVATION erm... many ppl told me not nice.. erm.. i watch at computer i feel a bit board but when i watch at cinema i still think ok ok la.. not so good only.. but my friend keep on say best haha so i have no choice haha just boom boom around haha after that we when to CHOPPER BOARD for food BP chix=chicken rice
JUNE9 go out with pinkee haha like my little sister haha sayang her blek =p when KIM GARY at queensbay than meet some friends that work at there than call them serve me muahahaha than the food come fast and better a bit la.. but the chicken wings cheese is to less i when to johor and the cheese was like much... penang queensbay KIM GARY USELESS== after food when to watch 17AGAIN with pinkee lor haha after watch than we go fetch keat pin haha than fetch 2 friend of her back home one of them was pretty but had bf d haha fetch them back than when to watch movie NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM keat pin want watch de... damn damn damn damn boring muahah she hou hui watch that movie haha than we go PIZZA HUT eat than i pay money than i no money d broke they dint give me back money wuuuu ho cai nia.. because when i back home i kena catch by fatty police... why i say like that ... because they like to drink kopi... want money... i show them i no money.... so they give me chance...
forget the few days...
JUNE 13 taking off fewwwwwwwwwwww when to JOHOR for my cous wedding... many thing happen many unhappy things happen to... i was sick... because of the stupid air asia.. it sucks.. after plane i was like dizzy and fell like vomit but cant than just dont care la.. my other cous kenny he fetch me,my mom and my dad to my uncle banglo.. he was a rich rich rich.... cannot finnish de rich guy... than he give us stay in his opposite house that his grandmother house her wife mother.. than at there i put all my things than the toilet was dirty and no water and no soap dirty... OMG== than my stomach egg also cannot go toilet because i use water when i when to toilet== waste water guy muahaha.than my uncle take us to his garden wow so big a bit dirty because many cows shit all over than we go pick durian than rain like DOGS and DOGS tell u why i say DOGS because raining no place to hide because my uncle use a old jip to fetch us there than no rooftop i mean cartop =p than need to go and hide at the dogssssss house where all the Abandoned DOGS stay== wow all the place was like dogsssss smell so smelly ahhh than my parents and uncle try many ways to open the durian to eat haha because the knife was lost so they use spoon than the rain stop we go see old super bike than go home.. than i was like sick sick than no mood to eat than they call a car like LOK LOK de.. than actually i want to eat but see so many ppl so i dont want to eat lor.. and my stomach egg ah... and dizzy ah so i dont want eat than my cous say.. aiyo go eat la.. no need shy de.. dont act cool la.. not cool at all== wah 9 lat lor== haiz nvm la no one know me==help my mom to on9 on my cous house than see mail..
JUNE14 Married day morning follow my uncle and my dad go out dont know where they going than just call me than i join lor== than they take me go see old super bike they are going to do a old bike and car wedding.. all the old bikes and car are going to follow the wedding car so my uncle take me go to his factory than call my dad to drive one super bike to.. so my dad follow him than left me alone with my uncle.. than we had break 1st.. i forgot that i cannot eat nasi lemak without water.. i'll be like suffer.. because i dont want to waste my uncle money so i dint call drinks.. but i eat nasi lemak than i suffer cannot breath and almost die== haiz but i try my best to keep it on until i reach back than buy some food back for the ppl b4 the wedding start.. than call my mom wake than go eat food than the wedding not yet start my mom go curi eat 1st i mean outside de food for the wedding ceremony than wait for the car to come.. than i do some magic for the kidsz haha they all wanted to close to me kakaka i show them the trick.. eat money blek =p than do card come up and etc haha... than after eat than got slow super bike perform and back running perform than everyone drink tea than youngest need to take angpau but i was like 18 and take ang pau from my cous 22 oh ya forgot to say m cous 22 and his wife 25 i think forgot d kakaka older than him correct liao la... than go home rest a while bath than actually going shopping mall because we dont know anything... than my aunty told us they go set hair than go for the night ceremony d so i follow do hair also lor.. i gived a stupid maid to wash my hair shit so angry... i wear my formal suit and the put the soap into my back for massage== HELLLO I'M HERE TO SET MY HAIR NOT MASSAGE== than she set my hair omg if she set why dont i set myself== call a pro de rite? if not i'm wasting my money.. and my mom say me this and that == i cut my hair already RM60 at extreme dont forget that== than we go for the wedding... than the kids come to me again for magic.. i forgot my magic trick so i keep on do the same things kakaka =p than eat food lor.. than my mom sing song== than wedding start d go up yam seng 3 times... 2 times my mom so wanted face and say seng...== walao so dont want face lor.... haiz dont know how to say her.. than the ppl already say.. for the 3ed time dont say seng let them bridge and bridgegroom say but my mom dont know chinese and act like she know than she say seng again walao...... if dont know than dont say la...== so no face.. haiz... than finnish dinner than go home... want go home cannot home because my aunty was drunk she cannot drive car so they wanted my mom to drive but she was like so chicken dont dare to drive and keep on call ppl to fetch us back 1st dont want to care my uncle wife than at last got ppl help so we can back than back le they was like sleepy and everything... and my aunty still vomit.. than my mom wanted to rush to the house... than the key let the maid keep cannot back than ask for them than got key le than my mom still want take water want this and that.. ppl already tired and vomit u dint care and u still want water... i got bring she dont want ask from me and she can take tomorrow morning dont know how to say her. no brain== think of herself 1st==
JUNE15 going to singapore for 2 days...BUT.. .BUT.... this is the day that i hate my family the most... morning wake up early wanted to bath no water than go opposite bath.. than get ready to take off to singapore.. my sister call it's still early to go singapore so we chat 1st than suddenly say about she is not coming back to penang so i know something is wrong...actually plan to call her back than go taiwan... than they dint tell me they cancle and changed the plan i was damn angry.... hate them very hate them.... than already want to go singapore... my uncle wake up... than call us dont go singapore say tomorrow only go sit a travel car RM500 per day means tomorrow only go.. i was like more damn angry... i already dont want stay that house so ditry no water stomach egg cannot go toilet for 2 days de some more want stay there... i'm so hot... than they really change the plan i very angry.. i damn no mood.. than they go here go there go jusco i run away from them i dont want join them i hide other place than go to another aunty house i cannot stand i was sick and damn angry damn hot i want go home to penang at home play computer better than no choicese very angry... than at night only back than they wanted to go out i go bath than go to bed and sleep... i sms my mom and scolded her i dont care much i just scold.. she always think of herself and never think of ppl... than i dont care her any more... she always like to fight with me i damn hate her....
JUNE16 wake up bath than not feeling to go singapore anymore just chin cai wear one shirt than go never bring my things at all... hate them who distroy my plan than go singapore zoo walao how old liao take us go zoo stupid traveler RM500== than at there fight with mom again than actually sit tram de than fight than i run down dont want care them i walk around alone... without money all alone sad feel very alone wanted to cry... than after than when to santosa when there buy a lots of things i bought for joey many things at singapore haha i bought for shirley to =p sorry for the others that i never buy anything because i dont know what u all want== erm i watched 3D bla bla bla dont know how to say the sit can move de== than watced dolphin haha than take photo with dolphin too.... wanted to give shirley to see haha she love dolphin a lot than i buy some doplhin things for her wait she come back than meet her.. wanted to give her hehe=] so miss her XP erm... at there i eat pizza=] non bad la... the worker wow girls... pretty kakaka. than after that i plan my road but my parents wanted to use theirs than go lor stupid de... i wanted to go orchard road for a look but they wanted to go to the old place that more worst than BJ.. they are stupid... than go lor i call the driver to cross orchard road to give me look look aroung than they go to the stupid road than i go there buy shirt i forgot that joey was born at there kakaka blek erm than they want to go back le.. see how stupid they are.. wasted a day doing nothing plan to go for2 days at last 1 day and nothing... than actually i plan to go and watch Ferris Wheel A.k.a 摩天轮 at 8.00 at night will be nicer i just want to take picture at outside put my parents think i want to sit or what.. they dont know me.. and say if u dont want now than back... than i say lor if u want back than go back la... than they go there than take picture of the 摩天轮 than i dont care them than they think they so clever more night more nice they dont know they stupid... old minder..than back to JB.
JUNE17 our flight back to penang is 20.30 but need to reach at 6-7 ro check in so morning go out for a food and than go shopping mall than actually i want to buy some shirt for my k mui mui and baby and friends haha to relationship always but i dont know their size and msg de no reply so haiz dint buy.. sob.. so many was nice... really very nice... erm nvm le la.. next trip ba... than back to my uncle home than wait taxi come than fetch us go airport than i redo my coffee bean member card =p than i buy some comics to the flight... than check in le go in i buy chocolate haha very exp but nice ma.. so i buy for my mei mei lor haha she dint even give me 1 sob sob wuuuu than in flight i wanted to buy the transformer card haiz... so bad luck dint sell grrr.r.... but i bought the cap la quite nice but i dont dare to wear out haha got write air asia very xia sui haha

bye bye JOHOR
JUNE23 transformer2 just out i so wanted to watch so i pin kee and keat pin watch with me haha than i booked many many ticket at the side muahaha to get good place ma... haiyo than at last i book de all alo throw away haha because keat pin invite one more of her pretty friend to watch movie with us so we ma go watch together lor.. haha than only i remember the friend i fetch b4 de haha no wonder i see her so pretty la blek fetched b4 ma== haha erm than i call keat pin pei her friend go lift la than i call pinkee go pei keat pin if not later she come out alone haha so i alone at car wuuuu lonely alone haha than fetch them home =] me alone.. fetch them back home...
JUNE26 i when gurney THE BODY SHOP to buy for keat pin the oil her face many many pampers kakaka pimples la...
JUNE27 when to gurney want to watch transformer 2 with friend de but cannot buy ticket to many ppl so nvm... plan to go queensbay want try... than go eat rou gu cha king at gurney.. wow.. sucks... gurney and queensbay standard it's so far.. than eat le go queensbay lor.. wow it's the same... so many ppl and bo huat my friend want watch so buy ticket lor... buy front de but cannot see so i call my friend sit at the back there better actually ok de.. but got one kids urine and shit at the karpet so smelly than go down sit lor.. than see until head got egg than than back time dizzy==

thats all for march april may and june... it's late now i wanted to sleep.. i'll continue july later afternoon i think =]

No comments: