Monday, July 27, 2009

JULY26

today i wake up early as i sleep late== erm.. fetch my maid to work.. than go home play my game== than play play play until sleep==
rest a while than shirley msg me say she wake up de than i go find her give her the things that i want to give her.. wah so miss her lor... haha

erm give her see the picture... that i take with dolphine haha she so ... kakaka because she cannot touch and i still keep on XIA her.. blek XP haha

than give her d than i back.. no one chat with me.. than i sleep a while.. than wake up than sms with her a while call her da bao food for me but she dint sob.. than xiao ying sandy ask me go out with her for food haha than i fetch her go out eat lor.. haha chat chat with her eat eat with her lor.. than round around for awhile than only fetch her back.. but i already very tired want sleep already but dont dare to tell her haha... shhh

until 11.00 only fetch her back than i go home.. on my computer play a while than argue with friend== haiz.... because of game than want fight== suak liao... than play until very fun le.. get all the things i want le.. than SHIT press wrong thing than my game get - XXXXXXXX exp than cannot in le stupid hack.. haiz.. maybe the god is fair... if i do wrong things than will happen to me like now.. cant play my game any more.. nvm la.. dont play better wont so care about it than can sleep more.. now is 3.43 a bit sleepy but i cant sleep what must i do haiz... hope i had a gf than she would help me..

No comments: