Friday, July 17, 2009

JULY 16

TOday is the same day... i cant sleep at all... watch movie... watch and play my study on9 webside game.. dont know what happen to me.. keep on cant sleep haiz.. so sleepy but still cant sleep dont know think of what.. so hard haiz... i mean so hard to crosss...

than suddenly i heard outside got sound... than my mom shout.. ahhhhhhhhh....

than i when out and see.. than one of the bathroom came out smoke from the door.. than i saw under the door got fire.. than my mom keep on shout ah... wei.. ah.. wei.. ah.. call bomba.. dont haer... take water.. than i call her go in front take the fire Extinguishers ask me where pulak== i tell her in front the shop lor.. than she take come than my boy take go open than shot at the floor than he open the door than close the fire... it's at about 6.00== than my mom at down some more can drive coffee== than my dad call faster take the car out== for them the most importent is drink coffee their own life and car== WTF== than my boy open the door close the fire my mom shout wei.. dont open later BOOM== so swt..
than 6.30 only the bomba come.. haiz.. than call me open my room than open the window.. haiz my room all smelly liao... early i close my door act sleep better-- haiz...

than only i sleep until 2.00== than wake up than watch movie play computer until 6.00 only eat rice with egg with sambal... than friend ask out to eat at about 9.00 than go out eat than after eat go his house see his toys than chat than he fetch me back.. than reach my house only i remember i put my key at his car forgot to take== he fetch me back by motor.. than call home my borther hear open the door in back my room than see game a while than blog than dont know le haha

No comments: