Monday, July 13, 2009

JULY 13

as i told u b4... i sleep at 6.00 and wake up at 1.00++ than saw my msg reply and eat food than blog haha

than afternoon chat with friends in msn =] than about 5.30 follow my friend to pick folower.. wish him good luck haha.. erm.. on the way there.. haiz.. i accident again.. i knock my friend and he fell down.. his hand bleed== haiz.. i'm so sorry.. this few days dont know wat happen keep on bad luck.. did i touch the black cat???==

than chat chat with him than reach home about 7.00 than msg with friend... than play fs comment haha wei qin call me comment on his photo than i keep on comment comment comment.. than chat with friends... chat chat chat than at night 9.00

when to buy food at jelutong.. hungry me muahahaha
than today dint do any exercise so i'm going to be more fat and fat than boom== help me wuuuu some more go jogging with me ==

than watch naruto== i just started not long ago.. watch until 91 le muahaha... 1 week i think== later naruto i think i'm going to bleach than one pieces kua== haha.. if i'm not going to study la==

so now is 10 32 i think i'll stop here.. nothing to say de== if anything happen than i write la blek=p

No comments: