Thursday, July 23, 2009

JULY22

i sleep at 5.00 today.. wake up at 1.00== erm.. friend call me out to eat than help him take motor..
than i go down for a look.. there is a chicken rice it's for me.. my parents bought it for me.. than i bath than take go up my room to eat and watch movie..

wait for the call at about 3.00 than they reach up car than go out... want go eat char hor fun but dint open so go air itam..
than he go see his motor than see what wrong than call ppl repair.. than go his nearby to eat at tanjung bungah...
than go his house until 8.00 than only go pasar malam.. reach there about 8.30 than go walk walk see see than fetch me home..

than on9 chat.. than see my fs got ppl view me than check who is that.. ooo it's one of the girl that i fetch to bon odori haha than added her.. than suddenly find tiok another sei lui bao.. the always bully me de...
than added her in msn than keep on shot her kakakaka than take her hp numbe shy shy
watch to morning call her at 5.00 to disturb her because she say 5.45 than i say 5.00 call u every 1 min call haha than she say erm... so u want call me at 4.45 than ok lor 4.45 kakaka just joking la... dont want disturb ppl sleep sleep
chat a while than she want sleep than say good night... than now blog.. want blog le than shirley on9 than say hi than chat a while than dont want disturb her do her assa so i blog than now blog le finnish..




THE END

No comments: