Tuesday, July 28, 2009

JULY27

today i sleep late... at 6.00 dont know why i cant sleep.. haiz... than i watch movie a while than i sleep..
miss call and msg celine at 5.45 dont know why i'll do like that== haiz...

my mom call me wake up but i dont want... to tired.. i wake at 2.00++ dont know what to do.. haiz.. today i'm really stim.. at home walk here and there.. watch movie than chat with celine.... chat with her a lot.. than i.... i.... haiz dont want to say about it la==

erm... than i go jelutong buy food to eat... than come back eat and watch movie... until now...


haiz... why am i so flower boy.... i'm lost... who can help me==
i really want to have a date right now.. so i can forget everything and only remember my partner...== but i dont think anyone will accept me... i so wish i can use rubber and rub of my pass.. ppl say.. fell down must climb up yourself.. but to me.. fell down cannot up == who can help me up== i so wish god will help me.. i dont know what to do... haiz.... did i do any wrong?? i love a lot of ppl not wrong rite??? i dint do any wrong things to them also... when i already have one i wont have a 2nd one== this is me== i wont sit two boat... if i have i'll tell everyone i have.. haiz... i dont know la.. am i thinking to much??? == haiz... continue watch my movie until i stop thinking laaa

No comments: