Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JULY14

wake up at 12.00 haha pig pig...
find food to eat...
think that june 14 is wed haha
very boring nothing to do than watch movie eat food sleep chat with friend ask to go out no one care me==

than at night about 7.00 continue ask ppl to go out eat sms no one reply me no one care me haiz..

than wei qin come my house see me do magic than teach me to lie other ppl muahaha
than lend him drive my house de motor he want to drive so lend him drive a while haha than yian come find me than give me back i owe him de money for the birthday present.. than go in house bath than wait yian msg me go out eat haha than go find him than go ABU there eat..... if want go msg me la next time take u all go haha got roti USA roti helikopter roti LA special roti osama roti abama many many de haha

erm than go home le... than chat chat than play play than already 2.00 means now lor.. blog than sleep haha

No comments: