Monday, March 30, 2009

It's bean 14 days i din't write blog..

Day had passed Fast

so fast the day has passed... i din't apply for college or SPM july paper...

i din't fix my room.... i din't earn money... i din't get a job... i din't even chase the girl i like... i din't have the chance to get what i want...

day passed day by day....
i hear 988 says... some ppl will stand on the same dot for longer... some will keep on moving..

I'M STAND ON THE SAME SPORT AND ON THE SAME DOT FOR TO LONG...

i can'e even move and i don't know how to continue my life... i so wanted to end just rite now.. no need to suffer...

Do i really need to end my life rite now?? so i can just move on.. maybe just maybe i'll become a kid again.. and be a health person... not like now so weak... so poor.. so unless.. keep remember the pass.. maybe i'll be a new person again.. and forgot everything...

i keep on say the same thing... i what also don't have.. i don't have GF.. don't have money... don't have food.. don't have job.. don't have studies.. don't have home.. don't have friends... don't have family.. i don't have anything...

few days ago.. i had a fight with my mom... i saw sick.. so i stay in my room.. i called my maid to cook some food for me..and bring up for me... my mom was sick too... so her mood is bad... she called the maid to call me come down and eat.. i don't want.. so i scold my maid.. than my mom scold me... than we had a fight... until now i din't even take with her.. i don't even have any income now.. and last few days.. i don't have food to eat.. my headache is getting worst..

Oh jesus.. can u help me?? just give me ended my life rite now and i don't need to suffer a lot...

yesterday go out with a girl.. than we chat.. tell out my things.. than fell a bit sad... she treated me eat some food.. her 1st time treat me haha.. so happy..

after fetch her back.. my headache getting worst.. more and more pain.. i can't even sleep... when i sleep my head so pain... i can't move my head if not the pain omg.. i don't know how to say it..

so i think i got to stop here... =..= bb

2 comments:

Tan Wei Hong [Derek] said...

MOVE ON ! Get a job .trust me ,things will be better

Benny said...

erm... haiz dont know la.. get what job== erm maybe go for study ba== haiz