Sunday, July 19, 2009

JULY18

today is bon odori...
i sleep at 5.00 dont know what thing happen again haha cant sleep...
than wake up at 1.00 see my hp many msg and phone call== than reply haha



than actually going out with friends but they put me plane... so i go with other to queensbay to walk walk around 1st... saw tiok my friend love de girl.. than phone him tell him..

than to boring d.. so go do my hair..
RM20.. quite nice la haha... chat with the hair saloon girl.. haha funny...

than actually want go fetch my friend friends but she so == haha so dint go fetch her.. so we go gurney trun one round.. about 5 de so lazy to go in ask my friend they reach de?? go fetch them de== than go trun EXPLANET to see start already?
a lot of ppl already car park also hard to find so call my friend ask them where is them faster fetch them than go there than they reach prangin mall than i go fetch them...

it's patrick friends... hui zhen n hui qing dont know which one is which one la==
than fetch them go over there than find place.. but dont have.. so trun.. than saw got one parking place.. RM5== no choice than go in... park...
than i change my contact lens...

than we walk walk buy things chat chat around... boring nothing to do go back car sit down chat chat play play one of the girl keep on bully me.. pull my hair do me grrr.. naughty naughty girl.. haha

than about 7.00-8.00 we go in back buy drink.. than friend call me say reach d.. so go buy drink than want find her.. than on the way there is already about 10.00 want to count down liao.. so faster go find my friend than boom come out liao than chat with my friend a while.. stevie.. she wear japanese de.. not bad lor..

than see chat with her a while see a while than we go back car d if not later cannot out than faster run to car take off to other place.. go eat wan tan mee==

drive go island plaza upper there than eat.. than fetch them back.. that's all...

and ya... i got play the balloon this year but a bit only.. i get about 5 or 6 only haiz... lauzy de this year== actually i can get 4 ballon at ones de but to fast de... to action liao.. because dont want let ppl wait ma...

now at home.. so tried... dont know what i'll do next ... haha

No comments: