Monday, July 13, 2009

wake up not long ago only hahaha

last night 2.00 say want sleep but cant sleep so watch movie until 6.00a.m. only sleep haha.. ok i'll continue to JUly 1

JULY 1 afternoon go out with pin k33.... she go for her car driving lesson haha learn to drive car d... wait for her to fetch me liao muahahaha i think by now she already get her L licence ba XP erm.. so afternoon after her lesson i ask her out... because i was so hungry ask her want go out eat ma haha than she say ok than i go fetch her... actually want go eat chicken chop de but still early so we go eat pizza hut 1st... we eat at 17.07.27 so there is a promotion muahaha we eat snack 1 and snack4 than we chat chat eat eat lor.. than RM26 bye bye haha erm than we go for a movie ICE AGE 3=] erm... actually want watch 3D with her de.. but.. but hor.. full liao lor ke lian dao... than nvm la.. we bought 7.00 still got time so we walk around in gurney.. haha mostly go with her also go Toys"R"Us de haha than play with toys kakaka... play until times up than we go for our movie lor... wow.. ICE AGE 3 is so funny.. laught until... buakakakkaa when i say this u say grrr i say that u say grrr see grrr.. haha after the movie fetch her back home than end=]

JULY3 on JULY1 when i buy ticket with pin kee i also buy a 3D ICE AGE3 for JULY3 becuase going to watch with my daughter hahaha but b4 that.... afternoon i go out with my friend.. for lunch.. at pizza hut again haha.. than fetch her go work at night 9.00 go watch with yang xin haha take care heart=] watch ice age 3 than chat haha 1st time go out with her only.. she so open liao.. she say leg put up the chair more nice to watch haha.. b4 she put in i joke around with her haha say later got u cannot see down than got things climb up her leg haha... BIG BIG BULLY sp haha than watch finnish than i follow her down her motor than run up to my car park than go home kua==

JULY4 today is HENG EE malam aneka ragam a.k.a wen yi wan hui.. actually plan ok liao de... go with one friend de last min he tell me he's going to union de so i ask many many ppl to go== haiz my money FLY because i pay for the ticket== morning fetch li ning to buy books than go home get ready to go out than friend fetch me go prangin mall walk walk.. plan to buy pants but dont know what to buy so just follow them walk.. wah walk walk walk.. walk so long than i buy nothing and need to get back home than go hair impression to do my hair.. but no time no dint go d.. fetch my other friend go than go watch many leng lui at there haha than me and my friend go in find a place to sit down than i saw my primary school teach so i kesi kesi go sit near him than actually he want sit near me also de but his wife dont want move so dint lor haha than got 15mins break so i go out with friend because a bit boring than go in back time they say must wait finnish so we wait than only go in.. than we go in out sit than he sit beside so we sit beside him also than start to chat haha chat until at the back de ppl also scold say shhhhh dont talk... haha than he say his daughter and son study heng ee so we watch lor.. her daughter not bad pretty also but i forgot which one d kakaka old old... than my other friend msg me call me go pa hai= RAJA UDA eat tomyam mee..not yet finnish than keep on call me faster faster.. than no choice last perform i dint watch than say good bye to teacher than go eat..non bad la... the tomyam mee many things... got abalone also i eat RM9.50 muahah but they count me RM9.00 nice.... than we go back home.. my friend call me fetch.. wuuuu i want sleep wuuuu...because my friend wear cont than he say his eye pain so cannot drive than i drivel lor... we go teluk bahang after that... see ppl race car vrum vrum... than we also race up haha damn scare... than drive up than go down back== than go home... wah this year heng ee lose a lot... very BUUUUUUUUUUUUU

JULY6 at night i go mcdonalds to buy food to eat to hungry... bought filetofish

JULY8 someone was boring call me to fetch her out because she was in prangin mall alone than i fetch her lor.. actually plan to go opposite ISLAND PLAZA to eat but close so we wanted to eat pizza lor.. but need to wait until 5.00 only got promotion so we wait than only go eat PIZZZA HUT haha she treat me eat oo so happy.. 3ed time muahaha... i keep the reciept after eat than fetch her go work.. than back home end...

JULY9 bad luck day... morning fetch yesterday de person go school.. than go home... wait got 5.30 go out.. but sleep.... becauase sick... so but wake up sleep wake up than already 5.30 i hear my phone rang than i pick up than OMG i'm late than faster get ready all my things than go.... fetch one girl name siang siang haha quite pretty also la.. and her friend short de... name connie cute cute de pretty girl also.. than fetch them go redbox... than i put them 1st because i want to pump oil car no oil than i go pump only meet them than go meet them le sing and eat lor.. so shy 3 girls and me 1 boy haha but fun also la.. can max with pretty girl ma.. but got bf liao de muahahaa than half way.. my friend call me out redbox than meet them chat chat chat than the girls say want go home d... than they say no need me fetch back other ppl fetch than ok than stevie say want me fetch her go 5 tiao lu meet her mom so i fetch her lor than chat than reach than go find my friend go out.. than we trun trun trun than go ABU there eat.. got roti USA roti england roti AL special many many lor== than we eat le than go home.. than go home time.. see got one pretty girl drive motor very very very fat than want chase her lor.. but when she trun we cannot catch le but i still want catch so i trun fast fast boom get knock haiz.. accident... sob sob..

JULY 10 today my friend celebrate his birthday at sunshine jelutong at the back.. he call me to go than i go lor.. than suddenly my k mui mui bf msg me say want me to punch someone that touch her gf. the boy wow.. omg.. know the girl already got bf still hug the girl and kiss the girl.. the girl cannot revange because she cannot trun back also== so she sad lor.. than today i was in my friend birthday than my k muimui bf msg me call me go find him than i go than see the boy than i talk with the boy. than he act so lan ci than i take him go beside he dont want he want to fight want call police wor== than i say lor ok nth de call police lor see u wrong or i wrong.. than u want to fight me than i bit him i tell him u want fight is it?? come la.. than many ppl see than he scare than they all call him go beside talk.. than call my k mui mui slap him than give him go... ==

JULY11 actually friend say want fetch me go opposite de jusco de.. but they put me plan haiz nvm le.. than other friend call me go skate but lazy than nvm le.. than at night my Primary friend wei qin celebrate his birthday so i go lor.. raining heavily wanted to walk go but my friend say want fetch me than ok lor than reach there dont know anyone so stand there gong gong lor... than zhi kai and zhi wei come liao than yian and guan ming go home so we 3 at there eat and chat lor... than i bring my wii go there ma because zhi kai say he want to play.. so i ma take go lor muahaha see i so good 1st time kekeke than they eat le than nothing to do than i ma fix the wii for them to play lor... than i teach them how to play than they all play lor.. than wei qin cous wei ping... he keep on say.. this one ppl give as present de ah... wah... muahaha RM300== as if i give muahaha my house got nothing le if give this than next time friend come play what ah??? haha help me kill the mosquitos haha. than the rain stop de... than call everyone go out sing song... we sing english and chinese..than zhi kai plan say sing cantonese than zhi kai me and zhi wei together sing lor everybody follow us than 1st cake no distroy touch his face a bit 2nd cake is like Spunch than i push him hard hard muahaah than they all use spray than they open the juice than i bring than wei qin open than shot at me wuuu my shirt all red red wuuu haha bully me de grrrr than they his cous say use this cake do his cake than i put the knife and cake do his face muahaha nice nice so fun than i close his face with cake haha than they take picture.. than i call him u use your face find one target than go stick with them together get muahaha i'm so so so so so bad than play with wei qin friend card.. wah they all so geng de.. me so stupid.. keep on lose.. maybe is i back luck kua.. than keep on lose keep on pumping lor... than do some magic for them to see haha got one guy name chilli keep on get lie by me =p sorry.. no choice ah.. this is magic ma..== erm... than the rain start again haiz i cannot walk home d... so call wei qin fetch me back lor. when fetch me he dint see back than knock the car== haiz.. i so tai sai... than reach home say thankyou and drive savely than back home sleep muahaha

JULY12 yesterday... erm.... wake up late... than play computer than ask friend want go time square because got competition but lazy to go so no go de.. zhi wei say want go watch transformer2 so he drive me go queensbay than go there want buy ticket time.. full... no place... than very sad... already cross so long d he want see better sit de also cannot.. so nvm lor... i ask him want go gurney check check?? than he say ok than we go there lor... buy ticket than we go walk around... than go TOYS"R"US see transformer toys haha than play with it.. than go food court makan than go watch movie than go home... thxz to him i got free ride haha than at night chat with friend than they call me write blog than i write it here lor.. until the next day..

JULY13 1.00a.m still writing blog until 2.00 than say want sleep but chat with friends than watch movie until 6.00 only sleep haha wake up at 1.20p.m. than see my hp got msg and my mom say she bought food so i go wash my face than see got food than bring to my room than eat and blog.. just finnish my food not long ago kakaka.. thats all for now... =]

No comments: