Monday, July 20, 2009

JULY19

midnight know a new girl friend ning== she intro me her cous.. than i dont know what happen to me.. maybe i'm sleepy stimming around than chat sex with her kakakaka i think i'm pervent d haiz.. who can help me haiz..
today i force to wake up at 10.30 to fetch my maid back from pasar==
i was sick throw to yesterday to tired at bon odori kakakak....

than fetch her back than go back room watch movie a while than already 2.00== house dint cook today.. not mean that my house know how to cook is my home dint have food to eat kakaka than mom call me but i charge my hp so i dont know.. when she back she give me money to when out and eat..
my room to messy so i call my maid to fix it up.. change place... than do do do until 4.00 friend msg ask want go out eat?? than go bath than find my friend.. let my maid fix themself muahaha

than reach there about 5.00 at 1-stop than find him than go KFC eat.. than chat chat chat...

finnish chat at about 6.30 than go back home actually he wanted me to watch harry potter but i to tired so rejected him haha.. erm so go home see how my maid fixed my room..
my bed sheet not yet put== not yet change new de == than open my air con than all the dust come out.. useless air con cannot clean de==

than try to do by myself.. but still a lot inside cannot open== than nvm le.. than order LK western food.. this few days keep on eat western food== haiz i dont know what happen.. pizza hut everything... KFC.... than western food== erm.. than let my mom try some.. so cheap..RM10.50 +delivery== than eat than watch tv..

than eat finnish go my room than fix my computer...
fixed ok liao than open than cannot use.. computer rosak OMG... think like need to reformat..

than no need just repair the windows can liao muahaha than nothing my file all still there muahaha good job to me.. thxz=] so lazy to reformat my computer...

than repair d can use than open my things.. chat with friends than now blog..=]
than now end hahaha

No comments: