Wednesday, October 29, 2008

wed life=..=

wow.. wake up in the morning so angry.. saw someone profile puting my picture like so unhappy.. so i use other acc of mine upload my picture than go msg them.. if so don't like to put ok than i delete every picture than between u and me.. i won't make any remind of our relationship are u happy?? still now not yet reply =..=


about 9.00 i wake up get ready than go school find teacher actually i go school is to see who goes to school haha walk a while than go home...

than call my brother to wake up =..= until 11.00 only we go out than want go swimming =..=

than reach there too hot so din't swim.. have lunch 8.80 so exp.. and not nice at all eat le than fetch my brother go home say later afternoon only go eat


than i fetch my lui lui haha 1st time oo haha fetch her go ..... don't know where haha she want to study with her friends so i fetch her go lo.. chat chat a while only than reach liao time goes so fast or i drive to fast?? haha

ok than later that fetch other friend again so study.. than go greenland already than she say they not yet come go round round 1st =..=

than i go my ex place.. round her house there than chat with her.. i wanted her to change don't want to be like me so tell her lo.. than she also hear some of my words lo haha than i call her friends also my friend la say wei so late already still don't want go?? than call them faster than i change place go her nearby there study can le..

than go there teach ppl english haha but myself also don't know swt=..= actually i know if they read out the words haha

later they i when home than call my brother wake up for swimming than he din't wake up than i go my room play computer than sleep jor.. than he wake up le come find me 6.00++ le so no go le than see got ppl miss call me than miss call my brother also than i remember is private num so know is my new spec arrive muahahaa

than i and my bro go out together again go nearby my church there take my new sepc.. 1st time wear a bit dizzy than now erm ok liao... haha.. cool the spec not bad nice muahaha

after taking the spec we are going home by the way home i remember today is wed so today farlim got pasar malam than i talk with my brother about it than he trun go haha than we go there lo..

walk walk a while buy some food than go back.. it's big but nth...=..=

than when home on9 play games a while sms than chat than now bloging here haha so i'll stop here because don't know what to say alraedy haha

No comments: