Friday, October 31, 2008

Din't write blog yesterday Tired

yesterday din't write blog.. don't know what happen to me... this few days feel very tired =..= maybe because i can't sleep welll haiz..



yesterday plan for swiming than din't go.. go halloween than din't go.. than red box also din't go.. to tired and everythig goes not smooth...


today wake up 9.00++ go primary with my primary friend than very stim.. primary change a lot.. than go eat than go see =..= so boring

than fetch my mate.. than come back than go a while again than fetch my friend than fetch her friend than fetch her brother go school than fetch them go study together than after study fetch them back than come back than chat than write blog..


haiz.. i'm thinking to many things =..= so want to end my life rite here =..=


won't get hurt won't get sad won't have emo how good =..=


don't know what thing i should do.. no gf some more haiz.. =..= so wish than i could find one girl friend to help me...

No comments: