Monday, October 27, 2008

Today is the 3ed day of the graduation

Hi.. i'm benny 17 male penang.. this is my 1st Blog.. haiz.. i don't like to write blogs b4 because i don't want to let ppl know my pass.. i wanted to keep all for myself =..= but i think i wrote le i'll feel better so now i'll start blog..


Haiz... it's bean 3 days after the graduate.. morning still ok nothing happen.. but at night many things happen le... erm... how do i start =..=


ok it goes like that

B4 the graduation start i'm alone.. i don't makes with friends because i don't have =..=

than last night i knew some one from msn so wanted to meet them in the morning... in the morning i go to the school.. 5.00++ i have woke up get ready all my things than go for the graduation meeted them than let them sign my graduation book and take photo.. than taked photo with my babys( god babys....) than with my friends as a photo i puted in fs

later that the graduation ceremony is starting.. i don't know what i need to do and where should i go.. =..= i'm just alone than my classmate all walk down so i followed them

everyone when in to the hall than sit down.. i taked a few photo of my ex but she din't notice it haha.. also taked my babys photo...

than the ceremony start everyone clap their hands to invite the big ppl..=..= wow clap until very long.. my classmate call me to shake hands with them because i sit beside =..=
i don't dare=..= haha so i did not do anything


wow.. many ppl taking they speach quite long and boring.....

my god sis sit beside me they hear musie and sleep=..=

and i.. i don't know what i do also... =..= i call one of my classmate help me go infront and take photo he helped me thxz a lo...

than i play... i bring a fake blood there than i asked tissue from my sis taked one than pour some blood than tell them i vomit blood =..= haha


than finnish le.. boring take photo than find one of my pretty classmate... wow.. many of my boys classmate take photo with her.. erm cannot like that la.. i also want haha so i taked 2 photo with her as a last remind.. than i don't know anyone le=..= so i when back home.. sadly=..= alone without saying bye haiz...


than after my friend find me for help.. he say his family fight call me help him to take his things to another house so i helped him.. than after i when back i was a bit tired.. but it's almost time for me to get ready for my dinner

wow 5.00++ i when to bath than after bath wear contact lens than wear my formal clothes
i'm finding the rite Sult.. my mate keep on taking for me the small suit=..= i can't wear=..= at last i found back the Suit that i wanted to wear it looks like uncle but i have no choice just only one suit me=..=

that i drove the red Benz that is spoile about 6.30 i arrive... than i go up alone becuase no one follow my car so i'm alone lo..

than i saw a teacher (my ex mother) haha hope she din't saw this blog if not haiz.. =..=

than take photo with her.. than it's hot.. i'm sweating.. ahhh ugly...

later that my lui lui A.K.A. my baby she came.. she is wearing a sport shoes haha en take a photo with her to. =]

than more and more ppl arrive le.. than they let us in.. so i when in the dinner.. nothing to do so i when out to play.. VAMPIRE haha

some ppl may think i'm crazy or what... but i don't care.. why because is my last day with them if i don't play than i have nth to remember ='[

i din't make up at 1st because i scare dirty my white shirt so i just put on my teeth and wear a black sunglass haha ya with a vampire suit

it's cool man haha because is halloween soon

than go in le boring nothing to do again.. than sit with those girls that no brain..

i picked a nice place for seeing but they taked my place shit them

nvm i don't want to fight is our last day anyway ='[

some of them look ugly omg.. i know i'm uglyer haha

than the dinner start the light off and ppl sing.. than teacher come in but my lui lui come in 1st to take them in..


Looks like very grad




than the night start than i don't know what come in to me.. i started to feel a bit strange.. what do u all guess??

it's the last day and i'm sad.. haiz..='[ i don't want to let ppl know it so i make it very cool... haha


that everythings go smoothly.. students start to take photo again.. i saw my ex alone all her friends left.. so i when to her as we say b4.. take photo together so she kindly take photo with me.. i'm happy than i can take a photo with her as a remind..


than nothing to do.. find my moniter than take some photo again.. look likes i want to force them to take with me =..= than nothing to do again go to the next table take photo with another group

ok 2 or 3 dish is over.. it's almost time to play.. i when to the toilet than change my black shirt.. with a yellow tie.. asked a lots of ppl but only a few knows.. haha my lui lui knows about it haha

my ex don't know haha

than i rent my suit to my friend he asked my for a long time erm ok la.. because i have change my shirt anyway

chat a while than take picture a while.. than go scare some of my friend i take tissue go there put blood at there than scare ppl haha.. many ppl let me scared haha... even my form teacher i'm so sorry to her becuase i don't know her had a heart att.. =..=

than it's almost time... tototototootototoo boring le... wakakakakaka.... i when to the toilet take up.. put purple colour at my eye than put blood at my mouth wah


VAMPIRE... here we go...


boo... haha everyone looked at me.. haha some even take picture with me =] yeah!


actually i wanted to go infront of the stage put i'm not a performer so i din't=..= but at last i did.. haha i go up the stage with friend because they wanted to sing a song to my ass moniter his birthday =] than we at stage haha a vampire at stage some one was it haha

than we celerbrate his birthday than everyone cry i also started to cry.. because is our last night sob.. i think back of last time and i cried.. one of my contact lens fell down.. no one knows about it until i say so haha


than i act cool again nth nth ='[

than everything finnish le.. than beside table is other class they shout.. so i called my classmate so come to.. than we shout haha.. i'm the 2nd one we shout 5C1.. 5C1 ... 2nd 5C1 is i shout de.. haha very loud haha than we ended like that... we eat cake than we cry... than from than i know all also is my friend... sob... wuuuuuuuuu i should not be so naughty...


at last my i wanted to shake hands with my ex as a last good bye than her friend shaked with me hah.. i laughted

than she also shake with me than she cry.. i huged her for a while than lend her my shoulder wow..... how happy am i?? although she already have a boy friend =] i'm happy for her to.. i still can so close to her.. hug her and lend her my shoulder i feel very happy.. than everything came into my mind.. start thinking the pass... wow.. at midnight when with friend go pub than keep on think i'm doing my eye not because i want to sleep is because i almost cry out..

than when home about 3.00 than can't sleep about 5 only sleep than 9.00 wake up.. than the next day upload all the photoes than send to friends than for a while time passed so fast.. is about 7.00 p.m le.. =..= than chat a while than see things a while than 8.00+ le. .than friends call me out than we when to cc than play games.. than about 9.00 reach home than can't sleep don't know do what also.. bla bla bla.. until 1.00+=..= than sleep than about 3+i woke up send a few msg than sleep at 7.00+ than 9.00+ wake up again than feel like crying again than friend call me go out eat =..=

haiz.. my days cross so fast... feel like crying again.. so wish to go back to school again and the time stoped there i miss everyone... all my friend i miss u all..

No comments: