Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy also angry and fun day hehe

hi today i when to school in the morning as u know... =..= my friend derek din't go.. he put me plane.. =..= and zhi wei also.. they both at night say already don't want go.... but they din't tell me leave me alone... haiz.....

when to school.. than i think i'll be in the class.. but... teacher call form5 student go down.. ok than i go.. than go there say want to do into two class =..= swt swt swt

than i go to 5T1 class all boys.. and all girls with boy is 5S2 wow... all the boys there must be happy=..= can see leng lui+ my mei mei =..=

ok than.. erm... go there lo... 5T1 lo.. the class a bit hot but not bad la.. i with wei xiang ok liao.. still count as friend ba.. he talk with me 1st.. but he never say sorry about last time.. erm i also nvm la forgive him la.. haha my ppl very chin cai de la.. i won't so act cool de haha


than we play a while than boring sms a while than boring talk talk awhile than go down with Gab than find teacher haha than walk walk than go back class than chat again than recess liao.. go down.. than eat than see my lui lui talk with her haha cute.. than see my other lui lui again go find her than talk a while.. wah she eat Mcdonalds din't give me some wuuu.... some more say i should buy for her de =..= wahhhhhhhh where can like that.. she must respect me i'm her dady haha she should but for me i say haha blek... =p kaka

erm than after recess i with other friend go school library than meet tiok my other friend classmate =..= they go school late.. din't wear uniform haha than chat chat lo haha than almost time i thinking of going back class than go S2 than chat and play haha than play my lui lui take her spec and wear haha... nice haha...


than see my other lui lui write her things than see her last time de photo haha.. still same like her haha

than see my other lui lui de also she don't want let.. at last ppl take from her than pass haha than i saw tiok haha.. cute.. last time .... size de haha... cute cute de.. now pretty pretty de kaka... than saw tiok my ex haha than like that lo hehe... she sit beside with a boy =..=


nth la haha erm.. than want go back my class le i play my lui lui again i want go back class liao oo i tell her.. than she say oo bye bye than she saw me than say but u must give me back my spec 1st haha than i give her back than go back my class than take my beg than go home not yet time but i go back 1st to boring haha than go home on9 haha


chat with friends than ask someone to go out than she say ok than go out lo... than go queensbay haha take some photo too hehe.. we got old town eat.. actually want to order to main dish de than at last order 1 only because thinking of going other place eat but after we eat wow full can't eat le haha so nearly only order 1 haha we share than after eat fetch her go home... than go telephone shop... go buy my hp cover + ering + reload card haha

than go find my mom.. because want to do my new spec... wow.. all looks normal.. than no choice than pick the white de... better lo haha.. than so check my eye than ok liao ask my mom for contact lens too haha.. than take 2 pair haha colour de =]

after than me my mom and my bro when nearby there eat char keoy teow haha... not bad la... haha than go home than my bro still hungry hah than i go buy food for him at jelutong...

than after buy le than go home only than chat with fiends suf net than after that.. i'm here blogging haha.. + sms + msg friends in one times haha ok i'll stop here than =]





ooo ya i forgot... many ppl in school today still remember me this crazy boy... ya i'm the VAMPIRE muahahahah... so happy.. kaka.. all ask me where is your tooth?? today no suck blood?? kaka

No comments: