Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boring..

Yetserday actually i'm going out with my lui lui... than she put me plane.. suak.. no need join out lor... so LC.... than i'm boring.. so i sms all my friend ask who want to go out... many ppl reply...

some say at gurney.. some say at prangin mall.. some say i'm at QB already... some say want go Hong kong no free... some say at butterworth... some say at red boxing... haiz... boring... at last.. some more told me.. ok.. fetch her and her .... than say no need le sit bus.. than at last say fetch..

than i ma fetch lor... fetch go le than do magic muahaha...
than reach there le... i fetch de ppl they go their road i go my road.. alone.. than i when skate area.. saw some friends.. do some magic haha.. fun.. than at last i deside to go in skate.. skate skate than boring.. go out le lor.. than max with my tu di and his gf and one more friend.. than follow them around.. than go prangin walk walk eat than... fetch them go eat wan tan mee...

wow best one in penang... after eat wan tan mee.. we go faces... go drink big cup and play... sit big two= chor dai di haha

than raining... it's at gurney side there.. there rain but at town din't rain.. so my tu di mom call say no rain than we back le...

2 comments:

Tan Wei Hong [Derek] said...

you seems like in love with someone now .good luck to u

Benny said...

nope.. not in love haiz.. no one=-=