Tuesday, August 11, 2009

AUG9,10

aug 9...
sick... maybe i kena H1N1 on PC FAIR... sunday... plan to go out with friends and his 2 girls friend... but because i sick so i dint wake up... late.. than 1.40 wake up to late d.. he go hisself with the girls.. than i ask another friend out to watch G.I.Joe... bath and rush there.. than watch At 3.00 the graphic was nice.. erm.. than after that my friend go buy transformers toys.. than he was happy.. haha like a kid.. same like me.. but i wont spent on toys anymore kakaka ==
than go Kim Gary to eat.. because my other friend was there.. i want to see my friends with the two girls.. see pretty or not kakaka...
than they left d.. so dont care them.. eat my food ... than sms him joking with him.. dint realise.. he really come to find me with the 2 girls.. than i only saw one she smile at me.. not bad la not as pretty as i tought only kakaka... than another one hide at the wall so i can't see it.. but the one with me eating de told me that the gray shirt girl was pretty.. so i wanted to see. so i sms and ask my friend where is him.. but he dint reply. so nvm la.. than we go walk walk.. than sit down a while than i play his transformers than i do into robot kakaka... haiz.. i play his robot 1st.. open into robot than back to car kakakak.. than go home... than my friend asked me want to go chopper board to eat? he wanted to treat me haha as he own me b4=] so i say ok lor.. than i'm on the way to fetch him than another one call me.. where are u?? want go eat?? because my family not in and dont have key to in the house so do u want? than i say ok.. haha... actually want to leave the boy alone but i think no need ba... together eat lor.. so i fetched my friend than fetched the girl.. than we go tesco eat.. she wanted to eat Mcdoanlds or KFC but my friend got coupon so we go chopper board... == so regret to go there.. the food sucks.. go eat KFC better kakaka..
than chat play talk talk talk than the girl family was in tesco so after eat finnish she follow her family back.. than i fetch my friend back than i go home see my new computer than play than chat with friends about going out tomorrow for jogging and etc than sleep...

Aug 10.. wake up at 5.20 than play computer for a while.. than 5.30 go down than bath.. than get ready to take off... than call the girl at 6.00 to make sure she wake up haha than she say not 6.30? than she say she need to use 15 mins to get ready not 30 than she sleep a while lor but she told me she cant sleep anymore.. than i go my stretching OMG my body is to old.. very long no do exercise so function are all down already ==
than started to raining== than ask her go eat 1st than only go jogging than she say ok than i go fetch her== than she eat bread== than call me go 7-11 than go buy milk and juice==
eat eat eat eat how to keep fit? haha
than we try to go waterfall to see there got rain or not if not than jog if got than go eat 1st== than there no rain than we go jogging== wow she run fast== or maybe i'm to fat== than i run 2 round== than than wanted to walk again but she cant d so nvm la.. go home than.. than fetch her go home than afternoon only go out than go home chat awhile than sleep== than 1.40 she call me than i saw sleeping haha than faster go change one shirt than set my hair than i'm ready to take off.. fiuuuuuuuuuuu haha
than go fetch her than she wanted to buy biscuit than fetch her go buy.. RM30 she lended from me to buy haha.. than she buy for her friend because her friend going back to langkawi.. than fetch her go find her friend than go fetch pinkee than we go queensbay.. we go eat at hong kong than go see got movie to watch actually want watch but to late so dint.. so we go walk walk around than go BJ. than keat pin go find wan qi== than i and pinkee go walk around i wanted to find the toys shop== but dint find it.. than walk walk than saw tiok keat pin with .... than asked want go for a drink than we go.. than we drink at white house.. than sit down than i sleep at pinkee shoulder haha so sleepy== than chat chat than walk walk than go back.. than go pay ticket than go lv1 than i saw tiok toys shop that i want to found yeah!! haha than see a while the pretty girl is still there wow so wanted to take her hp number and chase her kakaka but as u know.. no girls will accept me == just joking with the chase part== kakaka
than go back home.. keat pin sleep until like a pig at my cari dint notice until i fetched pin kee back haha than i wanted to call her sit in front i saw that keat pin was sleep haha than dont care her la.. let her sleep== actually i saw sleepy too... i'm thinking of stoping beside and sleep for a while but... at last i just drive her back.. than until her house there she waked up already than ok fetch her back than i back than sleep==

No comments: