Friday, August 14, 2009

AUG11,12,13

eat sleep eat sleep watch movie.. wake up late.. sleep late==

AUG 13...
afternoon when watch movie with pin kee... actually want go buy couple sit... but go there already to late== no more best couple sit== so just sit normal sit==
than my bro watch that also== just in front of me == than wanted to hold her hand kakaka but dint muahaha i'm a gentelman=]
after the movie, go out with her for dinner... than fetch her home.. than go home... than get ready to work== help my mom== than move here and there until 11.30++ than only finnish.. had a bath than eat the fried rice that my mom bought for me.. than watch movie... until now..==
haiz... just few more days... Few more... like 2 days to go.. i'm going in college== i'm so worry== dont know what to do.. what to wear.. what to act.. what to bring ... how to be a better man== etc etc etc... so worry.. cant sleep... later on the 17 i can't wake more worst== always sleep late wake late== my time is mess up== can anyone Pei me chat?? sob..

No comments: