Tuesday, November 4, 2008

=..= what am i doing?? am i crazy or what?

don't know what thing come to me... can't stop thinking all the pass=..= wow.. am i the video tape?? can forward back =..=


I have done to many things wrong.. i can't trun back.. i don't know what GOD's can help me in... it's to wrong.. i can't even forgive myself.. can god do so?? as others??

ones your wrong than your wrong... it's writen in the stone than cannot bean change... even if ppl forgive u, there is still a scar on there...



now what i can do is live a better life but i can't... haiz...

so really need someone to help me.. i so hope than me and someone can be friends just like when we meet chat everthing relax bla bla bla.. but i can't do that it's wrong... i'm to selfish

haiz... everytime see .... profile make me think how great ... are. to many ... u all can't even know what i'm writing..





my heart hurts... i need to go on.. so wish to left my life here.. just stop there and end.. or hope that god can give me forget everything

i don't know what to say.. to many secret..... haiz..

No comments: